OpenGVS gview

Post by Fritt » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:58:58

Can anyone recommend a good reference for the OpenGVS gview program?
There doesn't seem to be any documentation shipped with OpenGVS 4.4.

1. Help with G4-Ikegami-Griffin gView problem? Re: Help with G4-Ikegami-Griffin gView problem Re: Help with G4-Ikegami-Griffin gView problem

Hi!

I had that exact problem on an old PC a few years back. The monitor image
seemed to double expose on the right side. I found that it actually was a
hardware failure, probably because I had put the speakers to close to the
monitor. This may not be the problem you have, but try to connect the monitor
to another system and see if you have the same problem.

/Tomas

2. D3DXMatrixLookAtLH

3. OpenGVS and mouse movement

4. Question about SwapBuffer

5. OpenGVS for WinNT: take 2

6. Saving TPaintbox

7. OpenGVS for WinNT

8. CG Character Animation and Motion Capture

9. Anybody using OpenGVS?

10. Help with G4-Ikegami-Griffin gView problem?

11. what happened to gview?

12. Adding to gview/ivview

13. Gview / GFO file format