Implementation for WinCE/pSOS/Windriver

Post by Nilesh Pate » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I am looking for implementation of OpenGL for realtime OS, preferably
WinCE, pSOS or Windriver's RTOS. Is there any vendor selling this
product or anyone wants to make a port available for it (Paid for
porting).
Please contact me ASAP via email.

Nilesh

1. Mesa implementation Vs Microsoft implementation.

Hello all!

  How does the Mesa OpenGL compares to the Microsoft implementation?.

 I'm interested in the software render mode. Is any of them faster
than the other, which one supports more extensions?...and more
generally....can the extensions be helpfull (speed wise) in the
Software Render mode?

Thanks,
Asdiel.

2. Smeggy's wooden doggy (Pnurbs Script)

3. OpenGL Support using WinCE

4. Searching for information ...

5. WinCE's OpenGL Support

6. OpenGL on RIVA TNT

7. OpenGL on WinCE/PocketPC

8. 3D GRAPHIC ANIMATION FOR BUSINESS & LEGAL APPLICATIONS

9. Where are the shareware 3D game for WINCE base on x86

10. Which D3D version is available on WinCE?

11. How to port the sample codes of DX8 to WinCE

12. FREE SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION

13. LZW implementation