I you could build one.....

Post by Scott » Fri, 05 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

I am a relative newbee to graphics programming who has been developing other
kinds of software for 15 years.  I am very firmiliar with Visual Studio and
C++ and was wondering......If you could build a Graphics workstation for
game/live action 3D animation development where the only requirements were:

- Running Windows NT Workstation
- Blazing fast 3D Opengl performance
- Multi Monitor Support (for development)

What would you use?  Thanks for your input.

Scott

1. QT Panoramas: build one on a PC?

Hey, fellow raytracers:

I have recently been finding QuickTime Panoramas out on the web.

I am drooling over the possibility of generating these VR scenes
with POV.  The only problem is that the tools that Apple puts
out to assemble these Panoramas are only available for - you
guessed it - the Mac.

Anybody know if there are any similar tools out there that will
run on a lowly PC?
Randy Hawley  | All opinions expressed|           John 3:16
Eli Lilly & Co| are mine, not theirs  |I'm not perfect, just Forgiven !

        Visit my home page: http://www.iquest.net/~rhawley/
                        COGITO ERGO CONFUNDI

2. Perception FAQ

3. Help! Build Booklet problem no one can solve

4. Accidental discovery of z-sort optimizations for 3D CG

5. ONE PC, ONE MAN, ONE MOVIE

6. openGL Hardware...

7. AVI: one question - one hint

8. POV-Ray mesh syntax

9. One Mac, one PC, on monitor...how to?

10. One other thing Re: Take this one on

11. Buy one get one free - vizros software

12. fit more then one text layer to one path

13. Buy one get one free - vizros software