opengl high-level-library

Post by DASA Airbus Brem » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have a high-level-library for Mesa(OpenGL) where
I can find functions which creates an axis or contains several
fonts or other useful routines?
Is there any bug in Mesa 1.2.1?
I tried to draw lines with the macro GL_LINES and got an 'Assertion failed'
message.

Markus

1. high level api 3d library

Are there any high level api 3d graphics libraries?  I'm looking for
something which will let me load pre-created (3d studio for example) objects
into a game, and will then let me manipulate them as objects, rather than a
collection of polygons.

thanks

2. Minimized window icon in 4Dwm

3. High level graphic libraries?

4. opengl and movies

5. high-level library for DirectX8 ?

6. NEW ANIMATION TEST JUST UPLOADED

7. High Level Architecture Training

8. TABLET-WACOM-SD312E (A3)

9. High-level cross-platform API (Galaxy compatible)

10. Looking for Scientific/Visualization applications generator / high level language

11. Higher level texture manipulation algorithms?

12. High-level cross-platform API (Galaxy compatible)