3dfx games on nvidia geforce 3 ti 200

Post by Rowi » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:10:47

Hello,
is it possoble to play 3dfx games on a windows xp home system with a Nvidia
Geforce3  ti200  videocard?
and what do i need to play them..

many thanks Rowi

3dfx games on nvidia geforce 3 ti 200

Post by ZZ » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:14:59

u mean glide games?
no idea this is the wrong forum search the internet for 'glide emulator nvidia'
or someit

--
-- captain lovespunk and the spaceship ecstasy -- preaching from S 4442  E
16907

Quote:

> Hello,
> is it possoble to play 3dfx games on a windows xp home system with a Nvidia
> Geforce3  ti200  videocard?
> and what do i need to play them..

> many thanks Rowi

1. Geforce 3 ti 200 128 mb tv out problem

OS Win ME
using latest Nvida driver   2832
in the device selection window TV option is grayed out. I have tried
all available drivers.  TV gets scrambled. I tried no driver and the
tv worked but at very low res.
    Any ideas where the problem is at?

2. comments regarding PNG

3. nVidia GeForce 4 Ti 4600 and softquatro

4. HOMEPAGE : 3-D, 2-D art (cg)

5. cost of geforce3 ti 200 in canada

6. question regarding openGL program

7. Windows XP + nvidia Geforce 2 + Games = Problems

8. Question

9. Problem with Performa 6400/200 and 3dfx Voodoo3 2000

10. Nvidia Quadro4 XGL vs Geforce4 Ti for 3D hardware texture mapping

11. Win2K and NVidia GForce TI 2

12. Nvidia Quadro4 XGL vs Geforce4 Ti for 3D hardware texture mapping