Picking object without clicking...

Post by Sztaho » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:33:36

Hi!
There is glRenderMode(GL_SELECT), but I don't want to click... just move
mouse over it...
How to select object without clicking on it?
--
Sztahoo,
alkoholik i menel... ktos musi

Picking object without clicking...

Post by Jakob Bielin » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 21:52:40

Quote:> Hi!
> There is glRenderMode(GL_SELECT), but I don't want to click... just
move
> mouse over it...
> How to select object without clicking on it?

You don't have to click. The GL_SELECT render mode will return the
objects in the view frustrum whether you are clicking or not.
Actually, to have this working with clicking, you neeed /more/ code
than without!

hth
--
jb