I'm using a two pass rendering

Post by James Norto » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Whoops, sorry about that subject.  One of the dangers of cut-and-paste.
Anyway, I have found an answer to my own question; I had a parameter
set wrong ... thanks, anyway.

                        -James

--
James J. Norton, Ph.D.
Digital Systems Branch (B32)

1. two-pass-rendering of a model

Hi!
  i want to render a textured model.  but i also want to get the effect of a
shiny and reflective material by using environment mapping.  now, i am
rendering the onject with its regular texture, and then i render it again
with the environment mapping.  but this does not seem to work right, because
of the depth-testing.  some triangles of the env-map are drawn, some are
not.  how can i avoid this?  or is there another way to achieve this?  what
about multi-texturing?  is it supported by all cards (also by the older ones
like the RIVA128)???  how can i use it?

thanx for your help,
jb

2. displaying ime window in d3d8

3. I've never used two monitors - Suggestions?

4. Square Pixels to NTSC? HELP!!!

5. don't 4get -n 2 when rendering with two processors

6. Convert JPEG to TIFF/PICT

7. Two pass polygon clipper source for download.

8. animate spotlight target fix or on a spline

9. Two-Pass z-Buffer Shadow Algorithm

10. passing parameters to a gp 'program'

11. Passing 'Application.Icon' to a DLL

12. RIB pre-processing for render passes

13. Rendering out passes