Utility to generate OpenGL source code?

Post by David Ravanbakhs » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to find a program that allows me to draw a 3D model and then
generate OpenGL source code to draw the model.  I know such a thing exists
because I've done it before with a program on an SGI workstation... I think
the program was called i3d or something.  Does anyone know of a program that
will do this for Windows NT/2K (preferably freeware or shareware)?

Thanks very much,
Dave

--
David Ravanbakhsh
Software Developer

Utility to generate OpenGL source code?

Post by David Ravanbakhs » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Thanks!  That's exactly what I needed.

Dave

Quote:> This is a great One!

Post by Lorenzo PASTRAN » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:04:05

This is a great One!
http://www.xdsoft.com/explorer/

Quote:> I'm trying to find a program that allows me to draw a 3D model and then
> generate OpenGL source code to draw the model.  I know such a thing exists
> because I've done it before with a program on an SGI workstation... I
think
> the program was called i3d or something.  Does anyone know of a program
that
> will do this for Windows NT/2K (preferably freeware or shareware)?

1. OpenGL printing utilities available in source code

Printing out of an opengl application may become a nightmare. but I have
been working on some printing utilities and can share it with OpenGL
developers. First version is avail. for Solaris and UNIX as source code. I
have not decided yet to develop a windows version

and please let me know what you would expect from this kind of stuff.
JP

2. Reinitialize OpenGl when color depth changed???

3. generate GIF file source code

4. Gold Effect

5. Source code to generate linear/log grid lines

6. Poser Rib & BMRT

7. Generating Random Fractal Terrain, with source code

8. source code for generating Geodesic Domes?

9. I need a program generating Delphi source code

10. POV-Ray source code database utility

11. POV utility source code for Linux

12. source code of OpenGL?