Please take the time to help us out

Post by Craig Session » Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Roundeye Knife and Tool Co has hired CASSAS International to design a web
site for them, however REKAT is unable to decide which pictures should go
on this site. So I have created a small site that will let you view the
pics (no *s) and vote on each one. We would greatly appreciate it if you
would help us out. You must be using Netscape 2.0 or higher or Internet
Explorer 3.0 or higher to view this site. Thank you in advance.

--
Web Master CASSAS International

http://www.veryComputer.com/
For only the best in web page design

1. Please take the time to help us out

Roundeye Knife and Tool Co has hired CASSAS International to design a web
site for them, however REKAT is unable to decide which pictures should go
on this site. So I have created a small site that will let you view the
pics (no nudes) and vote on each one. We would greatly appreciate it if you
would help us out. You must be using Netscape 2.0 or higher or Internet
Explorer 3.0 or higher to view this site. Thank you in advance.

--
Web Master CASSAS International

http://www.cassas.com
For only the best in web page design

2. Help Solve The Mystery

3. Line drawing routine

4. Orbit multiple axis over time in MAX

5. Where to find Metaballs/Skinning IPAS demos

6. Wacom Tablet Pin outs needed!please!

7. Please help us out

8. printing problem driving us crazy - help please