OpenGL card-driver-combination for WinNT

OpenGL card-driver-combination for WinNT

Post by Markus Sabi » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

Is there any combination of graphics card/driver known as "running fast
under Windows NT"?

Thanks a lot

Markus

OpenGL card-driver-combination for WinNT

Post by Ferretti Fabi » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

tnt and the detonator driver

Fabio

http://ferretti.homepage.com

> Hi!

> Is there any combination of graphics card/driver known as "running fast
> under Windows NT"?

> Thanks a lot

> Markus

1. Driver for old Cornerstone video card/Viking monitor combination

I bought an old Cornerstone video card and Viking monitor from someone
who didn't have the drivers for it. I was wondering if anyone out there
would happen to have them laying around.

It's been a while, but I think the video card is a CG-19. If anyone out
there has any information, please let me know.

Thanks,

John

2. PS

3. Multiple OpenGL Drivers in WinNT

4. Lost cursor in Draw 9

5. looking for winNT viewperf and winNT OpenGL demos

6. 3DS Ver.2/Ver.3 ... what'

7. low end 3d graphic cards with icd openGL drivers

8. OpenGL + GFX-cards drivers...

9. I need an OpenGL driver compliant with an ATI Rage IIc video card

10. Looking for best/latest drivers DirectX, OpenGL for sis6326 video card (WAS 2326)

11. I need OpenGL drivers for SiS620 card

12. opengl driver for an DSPembedded graphic card