overlay vector onto geotiff

Post by judy » Fri, 05 Jul 2002 00:34:22

Hi,

Sorry as I may not if this's the correct newsgroup to ask.

1) Just want to check if anyone know a software that could overlay a vector
map (in dxf) onto a geotiff map. The result of this can then export out as
dxf or VRML or openflt formats.

2)  Meanwhile, how possible I can read back the georeferencing info
(lat,lon) if the overlaid is successfull ?? This georefencing info is
already available in my dxf vector map.

Thanks!

1. overlay vector onto geotiff

Hi,

Sorry as I may not if this's the correct newsgroup to ask.

1) Just want to check if anyone know a software that could overlay a vector
map (in dxf) onto a geotiff map. The result of this can then export out as
dxf or VRML or openflt formats.

2)  Meanwhile, how possible I can read back the georeferencing info
(lat,lon) if the overlaid is successfull ?? This georefencing info is
already available in my dxf vector map.

Thanks!

2. 3d stuff needed

3. overlay dxf vector onto Geotiff

4. Hidden Line Elimination

5. overlay dxf onto geotiff

6. 3D Virtual Chinese Garden and Models

7. Batch tool to overlay text onto 5,000 JPEG images

8. We have emails from every domain in the world

9. Overlay one graphic onto another...

10. Help: Mapping one set of vectors onto another

11. Overlaying a vector file onto a raster image

12. Projecting a Normalize vector onto an ellipse

13. Help: Mapping one set of vectors onto another