Internation font print out in MFC

Post by zipp » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

 I have a problem with character's print out.
How can I use wglUseFontBitmaps(...) function to print out the
international character ( ex. Korean ).

 I'm using MFC 5.0 with Osr2 ....

 Thank you  ^.^

Internation font print out in MFC

Post by Byungsung C » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Are you really printing out characters on paper?
Or just displaying on OpenGL screen?
I have used wglUseFontBitmaps and have had few problems
until I get it working. I don't remember all the details right now.

If you make your problem more specific, I may be able to help you.

Byungsung Cho

phone: +82-2-712-9997