DXF open source library File Converter to OpenGL Display Lists

DXF open source library File Converter to OpenGL Display Lists

Post by Gene Gregerso » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a library (Open Source) which
converts DXF files to OpenGL display lists.

The OpenGL.org web site has a link to such a
site but it is no longer valid

Post by Peder Blekke » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> I am looking for a library (Open Source) which
> converts DXF files to OpenGL display lists.

> The OpenGL.org web site has a link to such a
> site but it is no longer valid

You could check out our Dime library. It is Open Source, and while it does
not actually create display lists, it contains an dxf2vrml example program.

  http://www.sim.no/dime_about.html

Peder