Anybody using OpenGVS?

Post by Steven Barkdul » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Anyone out there using OpenGVS (www.gemtech.com) for their rendering
API? Any comments (good/bad/slow/fast/etc.)

--
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Steven Barkdull             +

+ Engineering Animation, Inc. +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. OpenGVS and mouse movement

We're writing an OpenGVS viewer which works on both WinNT 4.0 and Irix
6.5. We need the mouse to keep changing the view, not just until the
cursor hits the edge of the window (or edge of screen in full-screen
mode). For example, dragging the mouse to the right over and over again
will keep rotating the view to the right. This doesn't happen though
because OpenGVS gives a value between -1.0 and 1.0 while on the
window/screen. It's stops changing that value once you go past the edge
of the window/screen. One solution we conceived is to set the mouse
cursor position back to the center of the screen after each frame. Does
anyone know how to set the cursor position using OpenGVS? Otherwise, if
you have a better suggestion of how to fix this dilemna please let me
know.

Thank-you,
Shayne Gelo
University of Iowa

2. Help using BitBlt...

3. OpenGVS for WinNT: take 2

4. Converting Grayscale to CMYK

5. OpenGVS for WinNT

6. Fade not completely finished.

7. OpenGVS gview

8. speed difference between wireframe and solid draw

9. anybody used Irfan View ??

10. anybody used WACOM PenPartner ???

11. Anybody used "Snappy"?

12. Anybody using Polyray?