computer graphic related links

Post by Hauke Hans » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Moin Moin!

- You are looking for computer graphic related URLs?

- You know some cool cg links some urself?

!!! Search / Submit at www.cokerry.de. !!!

The CG CENTER offers you URLs and descriptions.
It provides a searchable database as well.

Topics: 2d 3d 3dsmax maya softimage poweranimator artists maps misc
        models competitions opengl theory programming math algorithms
        photoshop

Please help building up the site and submit your favorite links.

Non-commercial, no banners. Of course. :)

MfG
H.Hansen

--
And still you play the sycophant, and rebel in your pain, and all my promises are lies, all my love is hate, I am the politician, and I decide your fate...

1. computer graphic related links

Moin Moin!

- You are looking for computer graphic related URLs?

- You know some cool cg links some urself?

!!! Search / Submit at www.cokerry.de. !!!

The CG CENTER offers you URLs and descriptions.
It provides a searchable database as well.

Topics: 2d 3d 3dsmax maya softimage poweranimator artists maps misc
        models competitions opengl theory programming math algorithms
        photoshop

Please help building up the site and submit your favorite links.

Non-commercial, no banners. Of course. :)

MfG
H.Hansen

--
And still you play the sycophant, and rebel in your pain, and all my promises are lies, all my love is hate, I am the politician, and I decide your fate...

2. Greyscale Images turned to Color.

3. Materials

4. All you radiosity nuts

5. computer education related graphics wanted

6. Best links for computer graphics ?

7. Macintosh related links site to move immediately

8. Quick Max question related to linking and Groups...

9. Interesting LW related link

10. What do you think of related links?