IGES and openGL

Post by Hrishikesh Lel » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

hi,

Anybody there who tried reading IGES file and display it using openGL

Hrishikesh Lele

1. IGES to OpenGL

Is there a utility written any where that will take an Iges file, and
convert it to OpenGL Programming Commands?

How about STL?

I'm trying to write a solidmodel viewer, and was wondering if I'd have to
write this part of the code myself, or could I buy, or get
something already developed.

Thanks to any responses!

Cholly

2. maya courses london

3. Identifying IGES file ( IGES files signature)

4. Exotic Location Backgrounds on CD ROM

5. viewing iges files in an vb opengl prog

6. Create digital city and digital Earth with Mapbuilder !

7. IGS/IGES file format of OpenGL

8. IGES format

9. IGES file format

10. ACAD: need to convert acad to iges files

11. How to convert a TIF file to IGES

12. HPGL ==> DXF or IGES