OpenGL + Inverse Kinematics code

Post by mmeye » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can find some sample Inverse
Kinematics code using OpenGL (for display)?

3d code for an articulated figure (like a human body) would
be great.

Thanks in advance

Mark

OpenGL + Inverse Kinematics code

Post by Jongwhan Le » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

http://www.darwin3d.com/

There is 2D inverse kinematics code .

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can find some sample Inverse
> Kinematics code using OpenGL (for display)?

> 3d code for an articulated figure (like a human body) would
> be great.

> Thanks in advance

> Mark

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Post by Bil Simse » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> http://www.darwin3d.com/

> There is 2D inverse kinematics code .

Where? I've been to the site and they have some nice looking products. But
there's nothing to download and they don't seem to have any code. None that
I can find anyway.

-Bil

Post by Marko Ah » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where I can find some sample Inverse
> Kinematics code using OpenGL (for display)?
> 3d code for an articulated figure (like a human body) would
> be great.
> Mark

I made my thesis from Ik and used OpenGL in the test bench. Although I think
that these subjects (Ik, hierarchy and  OpenGL) are largely independent from
each other. I constructed a numerical engine to solve Ik with Inverse Jacobian
and with a simple recursive solver. The object hierarchy needs OpenGL only for
displaying skeleton links. These are drawn by glaux as my main point was to get
the ik working. Actually it did not even work well in 3D-cases, 2D works just
fine.

You still have to construct the hierarchy (human body) yourself. In this the
Humanoid Animation Group might be a good starting point.

You can find my example project (win32) and C++ source code (portable to unix)
from my homepage:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/marko.aho/english_index.htm

Regards
Marko Aho

OpenGL + Inverse Kinematics code

Post by mmeye » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

1. Inverse Kinematics sample code

Does anyone know where I can find some sample Inverse
Kinematics code?

3d code for an articulated figure (like a human body) would
be great.

Thanks in advance

Mark

2. Dongle Problem

3. Delphi Inverse Kinematics graphics code or tips anyone?

4. .MIX scanned picture - how to view??

5. Inverse Kinematics ?

6. FS:SummaSketch II

7. inverse kinematics??