If you have installed the MacSDK for OpenGL

If you have installed the MacSDK for OpenGL

Post by kelfe89.. » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone out there please help me.  I can't seem to get the dang SDK
working!  If a kind person out there could tell me in idiot steps how to
get the Apple OpenGL SDK working, so I can include the header files, in
CodeWarrior, I would most appriciate it.  Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Anyone else having trouble installing Entropy Eval?

Just downloaded the latest evaluation package from Exluna, but when running
it I keep getting an error box with the message "1608:Unable to create
InstallDriver instance", which, according to the support pages of
InstallShield.com means "the InstallScript engine could not be installed on
the machine". The suggested fixes on those pages don't work...

Somebody else have the same problem? (and a fix)

Paul

2. Saving pixels before writing graphics

3. having trouble installing filters

4. elements4 and layer sets

5. Also having a problem with installing PS 6.0

6. DOOM graphics engine: where?

7. Having problems installing fonts on NT 4.0

8. Astound?

9. Having trouble installing glut with Mesa

10. Having hard time using XGetImage with glDrawPixels in OpenGL

11. install opengl and sdl under linux

12. installing Opengl under linux