mdlviewer source released (MFC MDI OpenGL app)

mdlviewer source released (MFC MDI OpenGL app)

Post by Frans Boum » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

For all of you out there that have trouble getting an MDI MFC program
running with OpenGL rendercontexts:

get the sourcecode of my halflife modelviewer (mdlviewer 2.1) from
http://www.halflife.net/workshop

Its perhaps a light in the dark :)

l8r!

    Frans Bouma
    aka Otis

1. opengl crash on nt2000 VC 6.0 MFC MDI app using spliiterWnds

I have a VC++ 6.0 MFC app with MDI interface and splitterWnds in the MDI
Views. in one of the (plit)views I have a OpenGL-enabled View (with pretty
much the same structure as shown in the OpenGL SuperBible book, chapter 21),
all the views using only GDI. While this program ran fine in NT 4.0, on 2000
it crashes on windows creation or destruction (but not consistently). In
debug mode though it consistently crashed in the opengl enabled views
OnDestroy member in a call to wglDeleteContext( m_hGLContext );

I have looked through the msdn bug database, and though there are severla
issues with opengl and mdi, I couldnt see anything to di with this one.

Anyone has similar problem, suggestions, or better yet a solution ?

Thanks

2. Fix for holes from displacement?

3. DirectX in MFC MDI app

4. STL or other 2d meshing algorithmus

5. Need help: OpenGL in MFC MDI Application

6. gimp not interactive?

7. OpenGL & multithreaded MFC/MDI

8. Fast fixed point

9. MFC: MDI 4 wndws with OpenGL HOWTO

10. MFC MDI OpenGL Question

11. MFC-MDI OpenGL example wanted...

12. OpenGL, MFC, MDI

13. A MDI OpenGL view class (MFC on Win95/NT)