help with opengl screensaver????

Post by david brayfor » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have an OpenGL scene that I want to create an OpenGL screen saver does
anyone have any sample code or a web page that I can use as reference.
Any help would be most appreciated.
thanks David

Post by Paul Mart » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>I have an OpenGL scene that I want to create an OpenGL screen saver does
>anyone have any sample code or a web page that I can use as reference.

http://www.imagewaredev.com/ ModelMagic3D comes with screen saver source
code.

   -Paul Martz                 Remove "DONTSPAM" to reply
    Hewlett Packard Workstation Systems Lab
    August '99 eclipse photos: http://www.frii.com/~martz/eclipse99/

1. The Mesa OpenGL Library does not work with Win95 OpenGL screensaver

Hi:

  I have found that Mesa OpenGL Library can run with
  many opengl applications such as 3D Labs Demo, but
  it can not run the win95 opengl screensaver. I don't
  know what's the reason why. Does someone know how
  to run the win95 opengl screensaver with Mesa Dlls?
  Thanks a lot...

Best Regards

2. check security

3. NEED Mac Screensaver authoring program for custom screensavers.

4. Q about SoDetail

5. How do I .POV to .POV?

6. Fortran .GIF algorithm

7. win32 opengl screensaver low framerate problem

8. screensaver with OpenGl

9. Free OpenGL CPW stuff here SCREENSAVER

10. OpenGL screensaver

11. opengl screensaver low framerate problem