June ARB meeting notes?

Post by Georg Klei » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:45:29

Hello,

Wondering if the June 2003 ARB meeting has happened already and if anyone
has the notes for it? I'm still waiting  for render-to-texture under
*nix...

- Georg
--
spam-block in use, swap last two vowels.

June ARB meeting notes?

Post by fungu » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:25:27

> Hello,

> Wondering if the June 2003 ARB meeting has happened already and if anyone
> has the notes for it? I'm still waiting  for render-to-texture under
> *nix...

The notes haven't appeared yet and the meeting was scheduled
for 10th June.

I'm sure they lurk here, so.....guys, where are they????

--
<\___/>          For email, remove my socks.
/ O O \

1. ARB meeting notes for Dec. '99

There was a meeting of the OpenGL ARB scheduled for December 7-8, 1999, but
no meeting notes are available on www.opengl.org.  Has this meeting taken
place as planned, and if so, does anyone know when and where the notes will
be made available?

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Drawing curves

3. missing ARB meeting notes of december '99

4. SIZE IMAGES

5. OpenGL ARB Meeting Notes, Dec. 4-6, 1995

6. GIF Animation Resources (130+ programs listed)

7. Note to the ARB

8. beveling

9. ARB notes?

10. OpenGL ARB Mtg Notes - Java Bindings

11. Next ARB meeting?

12. OpenGL ARB meeting minutes for December now on opengl.org

13. Minutes of last ARB meeting?