OpenGL for Dummies

Post by Joel Parri » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I don't know what Code Warroir is, but you might want to check out NeHe's
OpenGL tutorials.  He has some mac os versions and helps you setup the mac.

http://nehe.gamedev.net/

Quote:> Hi,

> Newbie here! I'm trying to learn some of the simple in's and out's of
> OpenGL for some basic graphics on the Mac OS, especially OS X when it
> comes out. Since there is no book OpenGL for the Mac or Dummies, or any
> OpenGL for Dummies book, I was wondering where I could get a realivly
> inexpensive book that would tell me how to program in OpenGl and include
> all the files I need etc. And It has to work on Code Warroir 3.0 Pro for
> the Mac!

> Thanks!

> Ben "Snitty" Snitkoff
>  C=:-)

OpenGL for Dummies

Post by Ben Snitkof » Sat, 04 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Newbie here! I'm trying to learn some of the simple in's and out's of
OpenGL for some basic graphics on the Mac OS, especially OS X when it
comes out. Since there is no book OpenGL for the Mac or Dummies, or any
OpenGL for Dummies book, I was wondering where I could get a realivly
inexpensive book that would tell me how to program in OpenGl and include
all the files I need etc. And It has to work on Code Warroir 3.0 Pro for
the Mac!

Thanks!

Ben "Snitty" Snitkoff
 C=:-)

OpenGL for Dummies

Post by Ogre » Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I don't know what Code Warroir is, but you might want to check out NeHe's

CodeWarrior is a crossplatform compiler and IDE. Pretty nice last time I
looked at it.

1. OPENGL for DUMMIES...

Hi, I just want to draw a simple cube or a sphere, but I dont have any idea
how to start, does anybody could give me a sample  or some idea?

Thank you.

--
Alex Gonsales

2. gif display