lighting

Post by Ivo Krooswij » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:46:08

is it required that you first define your normals and than apply your
lighting or can also be in other way

lighting

Post by Gernot Frisc » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:55:31

Quote:> is it required that you first define your normals and than apply your
> lighting or can also be in other way

You can first create lighting and then do the drawing and the normals. It's
getting mixed up afterwards.

--
-Gernot

In order to reply, revert my forename.

------------------------------
DiNGS Game Basic + ClipChap
http://www.Dream-D-Sign.de

1. light help wanted-strobing lights/streaming lights??

hello.

I have been trying to create a scene with streamers of lights.

I have tried incorporating the ATMOS3.POV sample file, using the strobe
lights as my basis.

These strobe lights are perfect, but are only visible when using
atmosphere, which makes the scene much too dark.

What I need is a visible strobe/streamer source, that does not need
atmosphere to show the rays.

any help much appreciated.

cheers
--
Darren Fisher

web    : http://www.dazzy-d.demon.co.uk

Thanks

2. Scratch disk partitioning ?

3. Lights, lights,and not enough light.

4. MAX2 Hepl File

5. light intensity + light mix

6. UIST '95 Call For Participation

7. Problem with patch lit by disk area light

8. Shingle roof

9. converting max lights into lightscape lights

10. Light exclude multiple lights

11. Lighting (Day light) in 3DVIZ 2

12. Light filtering with volume lights

13. Lighting Running Lights on Star Ship