OpenGL Win2k drivers for ATI Rage 2 PCI

Post by Henry Hammon » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:04:02

Need OpenGL WIndows 2000 drivers for ATI Rage 2 PCI..........

1. I need an OpenGL driver compliant with an ATI Rage IIc video card

I recently bought a new computer (AMD K6-2 500MHz).  The motherboard is
non-integrated with an ATI Rage IIc AGP video card.  My problem is that I
purchased Quake III Arena and did not realize that I needed a 100% full
OpenGL compliant 3-D video card.  In trying to find an OpenGL driver
compliant with my video card (glsetup.com) it looks like there is not one
for the ATI Rage IIc, only the Rage Pro and Rage Fury.

Is there an OpenGL driver in existence that I can download?

If not, will I have to purchase a new video card that is compliant with
OpenGL?

I greatly appreciate any advise!
Sincerely,
Mat

2. -_-_ FS: Adobe Apps: PS, ILL, Prem, SiteM, PM, Acro, More _-_-

3. ATI 3D Rage II OpenGL driver question

4. Is the image loaded???

5. ATI Rage LT Pro OpenGL Driver?

6. fonts locked by CorelDraw...?

7. OpenGL Drivers for ATI 3D Rage II Accelerator

8. Need info on LW Plug-ins

9. ** FA: ONE DAY LEFT: ATI Xclaim 3D Rage Pro (fast PCI graphic card), etc

10. ATI Rage 128 and no red under Win2K

11. Maya + ATI Rage 128 + Win2K ???

12. HEIDI driver for ATI rage Pro ?

13. NEW ATI RAGE 128 WIN 2K DRIVERS!!