OpenGL and VB

Post by Andrea Manell » Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I would like to have a program I wrote under Linux using Mesa running also
under Win95.
I tried to find some information on how to call OpenGL from Visual Basic 4,
but without success except for some references to the OpenGL Super Bible.
Does anyone knows if it is possible to use OpenGL with VB4 and where may I
find the equivalent of the xxGLx.h files?

Thanks to all,

Andrea Manella

1. OpenGL in VB

hi.
i've found some good examples of OpenGL on NeHe's site. i am working in VB,
and i want to know how can I load and .md2 model into my app.
if anyone can send me some examples, i would be very gratefull.

thnx.

ivan

2. Puppetmaster "hints" for Lightwave version 5.6

3. OpenGL and VB

4. Needs "Render Morphic" Information

5. Looking for info OpenGL vs VB

6. Voodo3 card Support maya Open GL 100% ?

7. Books about OpenGL in VB?

8. OpenGL with VB?

9. How to use OpenGL in VB

10. How to use OpenGL in vb