selection other than with the selection buffer

selection other than with the selection buffer

Post by Justin Lueder » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone give me a better way to do selection than with the selection
buffer?

I need selection but I do not want to use the select buffer.

thanks
Justin

1. Basics-Moving from selection to selection?

Hi,

I am just trying to edit (move it or resize it) a previous selection... How
do I get back to the inital object without losing everything I have done
after?  Or starting all over again?

And how do I save a file so that I can open it again and edit objects on
that page?

Thank you for your help...
-
Jeri

2. czy ktos mi odpisze

3. Tool box selection - turn off selection im PSE 2.0

4. How can I find what object a .jpeg is assigned to?

5. Save selection (NOT selection content!)

6. job opening

7. Back buffer selection

8. Back buffer selection, alpha channel.

9. selection buffer and DLs

10. Speeding up the selection buffer?

11. selection buffer overflow

12. do quadrics work with selection buffer