visual c++

Post by Matt » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi

i was justwondering if there is any difference between c coding and c++
coding for visual c++ program

visual c++

Post by Charles E Hardwidg » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

number of newsgroups relevent to Visual C++. One of them,
microsoft.public.vc.language, is the proper place to ask such a question.
While I have Visual Studio, I hardly ever use it, having got used to Borland
CBuilder. So I suggest you try there for a speedier answer. Questions
related to "how do I use Microsoft C with OpenGL", are more likely to elicit
a favourable response.

--
Antispam Email Address; Replace nospam with blueyonder to reply.