printing OGL screen image

Post by peter_john.le » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Could someone help a relative newcomer to OGL programming?

What is the simplest procedure for printing an OGL screen image using
the standard Win32 printing services?

The print from a bitmap viewer procedure in the OGL SuperBible is the
nearest reference I can find in all the available literature.

I use C on a PC with Win32 (NT4).

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Peter Lee

printing OGL screen image

Post by Uwe Kotyczk » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

There is no really simplest procedure for printing an OpenGl
image.

You can sarch MSDN for "Printing an OpenGL Image".

Or you might want to have a look at my demo
http://ws56.tinst.uni-jena.de/opengl_en.html.
Is uses the DIB approach.

Hope this helps
--