OpenGL SIG at SIGGRAPH, Thursday July 23 1-2:30, Omni Rosen Hotel

OpenGL SIG at SIGGRAPH, Thursday July 23 1-2:30, Omni Rosen Hotel

Post by Jon Lee » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

    Just a reminder that there will be an OpenGL SIG at SIGGRAPH:

    Thursday, July 23
    1:00 - 2:30
    Omni Rosen Hotel, Salon 22

    Topics include status reports on:
        * Multitexture extension
        * OpenGL ICD Kit schedule
        * OpenGL 1.2 Sample Implementation work
        * Open discussion on other OpenGL issues

    OpenGL.org has details on other OpenGL related events:
     ---> http://www.opengl.org/News/Sigraph98/Events.html

    See you there.

    (posted on behalf of)
    Miriam Geller
    OpenGL Product Manager

1. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:23.930)

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:23:23.930

2. PageMaker 7.0 PDF Import is slow

3. Bay Area Siggraph mtg: Image Compression - 8 pm 4/23 @ Exploratorium

4. How can I split an avi into jpgs?

5. Siggraph '92 Course 23 source code available

6. Help to display the bmp file on screen by C++

7. Bay Area ACM/SIGGRAPH mtg 10/23

8. Bay Area ACM/SIGGRAPH monthly mtg 5/23

9. 2/23 8 PM Bay Area ACM/SIGGRAPH: Legal Issues of Computer Graphics

10. OpenGL courses and SIGs at SIGGRAPH '95

11. OpenGL SIG at SIGGRAPH '95

12. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690)