wglDeleteContext on Voodoo3

Post by Flam » Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:31:11

I'd like to know what the correct sequence is to delete a rendering context
on a Voodoo3 board without causing a hardware break in the de* or
crashing in fullscreen. Currently I do this:

wglMakeCurrent ( NULL,NULL );
wglDeleteContext ( RC );
ReleaseDC ( DC );
DestroyWindow ( hwnd );

This code works fine on all hardware except on flaky Voodoo boards on
Win2000. It produces a hardware break every single time. Anyone know what
the problem is?

Thanks
Flamz

1. wglDeleteContext and Voodoo3

I'd like to know what the correct sequence is to delete a rendering context
on a Voodoo3 board without causing a hardware break in the debugger or
crashing in fullscreen. Currently I do this:

wglMakeCurrent ( NULL,NULL );
wglDeleteContext ( RC );
ReleaseDC ( DC );
DestroyWindow ( hwnd );

This code works fine on all hardware except on flaky Voodoo boards on
Win2000. It produces a hardware break every single time. Anyone know what
the problem is?

Thanks
Flamz

2. BLUR Question.

3. When to call wglDeleteContext in a CView?

4. Light beam in fog trick, how?

5. wglDeleteContext automatic breakpoint?

6. SIGGRAPH VOLUTEER ACCEPTANCE NOTICE? WHEN?

7. wglDeleteContext() bug

8. NT memory consumption, wglDeleteContext prob?

9. Memory is not fully released using wglDeleteContext

10. Voodoo3 problem

11. voodoo3 under linux

12. pro engineer and voodoo3 3000 compatable?????