1. Problem loading images using quicktime 5.0.2
I do not know if the events are related but I used to have QT 4 in my
Powermac 7500 (8.6, 512MB RAM). At that time, any program that (I guess)
would use QT directly worked fine. For instance, the software that
downloads images from my old digital camera would load the QT picture
viewer to show the image that was just downloaded off the camera.
However, since I upgraded QT, that is not the case. For the same camera
application, every other time an image was downloaded and attempted to use
the QT picture viewer, a dialog box saying the image is not in a format
that can be read would show up. Now, if I went to the image and
double-clicked on it, it would alternate between working and not working.
Photoshop and all the web browsers I have in my machine (Netscape,
Mozilla, Opera, IE) work with those images without any problem.
(if you need to email me, use this address =)
2. ATI ultra pro mach32 graphics card
3. Quicktime error when loading PSDs in LW6.5?
5. quicktime vr errors on loading scene in 6.5
6. Q: LW 5.6 for PC - IK - bones jump - fix?
7. Quicktime texture maps
8. displaying z=f(x,y) data ?
9. Down load free animated seamless textures
10. Texture Loading problem on O2
11. Load images into texture FAST?
12. Performer 2.0 doesn't load OPENGL textures for 3D Studio files
13. How quick is texture load?