Need help with pattern development

Post by papageorgi » Sun, 29 Nov 1998 04:00:00

what i have is a complex model of our company logo, and what i want to do is
create patterns with it as quick as possible for use in a screen saver.
What I have right now is several for(,,) loops that use glTranslated( tmpxf,
tmpyf, tmpzf ) to create the patterns.  What I was wondering if anyone has a
quicker way to do this?

Erik

1. Help needed: Convert a PICT to a Desktop Pattern

Hello, I would like to know if anyone can help me convert a PICT file to a
ppat/desktop pattern under 7.5.5.  Thanks

-Marlin

---***     Videos, VWs, & Video games...sad and pathetic but social
---***     Marlin Bates, owner: '69 VW Westfalia Bus aka Lazarus
---***     XL/XE: 220 / Lynx: 80 / Jaguar: 51 / CEDs: 1025
--*-*-*    Always looking for RCA VideoDisks (aka CED)
-*--*--*   Web Page:      http://www.stocko.sonnet.com/Fujidom/

2. Public Domain 2D Graphic Library

3. Need Help Matching Skin Tones and Patterns

4. Newbie question, How to I stop 'flicker' when components are updated on screen?

5. 3DSMax plug-in development - Help needed !!!

6. REMINDER: The Computer Science Bibliography Collection

7. Creating patterns for use in the patterns menu

8. Define Pattern, the bucket fill - but HOW do I keep the original pattern size

9. Need "Stipple" patterns

10. I need a Rainbow pattern for PS 5.5 to apply to text

11. Brick Pattern needed random

12. patterned floodfill algorithm needed