building Mesa for Win32

Post by lig » Mon, 18 Nov 2002 05:09:35

Hi,
Can anybody provide some hints about how to use Visual C++ to build Mesa?
Thanks.

1. MESA 3.5 - Win32

The latest Mesa 3.5 is said to be 100% OpenGL 1.2 compliant :)
However, I have been unable to find Win32 binaries or web sites
about Mesa under Windows... :(
www.mesa3d.org only has links to source and Linux binaries,
and I fear compiling it for Win32 may not be an easy task
(especially if you don't have a C compiler, like me).

So this NG is my last hope on the matter:

A) Anyone as any experience about Mesa (recent versions) on Windows?

B) Is there a place were Win32 Mesa binaries could be found, and/or
   Mesa-Win32 details/discussion can be found?

(I'm interested in pure-software Mesa version 3.5,
 not in the 3dfx implementation)

Thanks for your time.

Eric Grange
http://glscene.org

2. Image Slicer & Image Mapper Tutorials?

3. Mesa + Off Screen + Win32 =??

4. 3-D Text software

5. Compiling Mesa on win32

6. HELP : Need an algorithm to convert graphics into text

7. Win32 Mesa .a, .dll

8. MESA 3.0 compiled libs and DLLs for Win32

9. Mesa&Win32 ChoosePixelFormat fails?

10. Mesa, glut & Cygnus Win32-GCC

11. Examples of Mesa under Win32?

12. Mesa Widgets and Motif under OSF1 (build problem)