SBS Exchange client for Mac

Post by Bob Hoo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Have an SBS network with 10 PCs and one Mac. Am trying to connect Mac to
Exchange server.  According to MS, the Mac client comes only with Exchange
Server 5.5 and is not available separately. I have ordered and installed IE
4.0 for Mac (though I don't have it running properly yet with SBS Proxy
Server)

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Hood Consulting Group, Chicago, IL

SBS Exchange client for Mac

Post by Tom Sorrl » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Try using the web version of Exchange.  It doesn't load by default - but is
on the SBS install CD.

Tom Sorrell
http://sbs.sky1.net

>Have an SBS network with 10 PCs and one Mac. Am trying to connect Mac to
>Exchange server.  According to MS, the Mac client comes only with Exchange
>Server 5.5 and is not available separately. I have ordered and installed IE
>4.0 for Mac (though I don't have it running properly yet with SBS Proxy
>Server)

>Any suggestions would be welcome.

>Hood Consulting Group, Chicago, IL

1. Exchange client for MAC

I have now successfully set up a Mac (O/S 8.5) to access the Internet using
the SBS server but I would still like to know where the Mac client is for
Exchange server.  Macs will have Outlook 97 (98??) loaded on them.  There
was a KB article on the client
 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q156/2/18.asp ) but the
file is for Exchange 4 and it doesn't seem to be there anyway.

Help is always appreciated.

Brandon

2. Delirious demo

3. Exchange client for a solo Mac

4. ACE version 5.3.1, TAO version 1.3.1, CIAO version 0.3.2 released

5. 911 Outlook for the Mac connecting to SBS Exchange 2000

6. Sony trinitron monitor

7. Mac e-mail client on SBS

8. delaying batch plots

9. SBS Mac Client

10. Adding Mac clients to SBS 4.5

11. SBS 4.5 with Mac Client Query

12. SBS and MAC Clients, Can not copy files??

13. SBS and Mac Client Problem