Microsoft Fax Printer Driver

Post by Jeff Col » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi

I get a message from Word Pro saying that it can't load the Microsoft
Fax printer driver when I try to print to Microsoft Fax.

I've been to the KB and read how to reinstall the printer driver
(article Q137752) and followed instructions - as well as uninstalling
and reinstalling Microsoft Exchange - to no effect.

Do I need to uninstall IE5.01 and reinstall Windows 95 to get it
working? I can't think of any other solution.
--
Jeff Cole
Clear Vision Trust

Microsoft Fax Printer Driver

Post by Jeff Col » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Please ignore this posting - it was a mistake

vision.org> writes

Quote:>Hi

>I get a message from Word Pro saying that it can't load the Microsoft
>Fax printer driver when I try to print to Microsoft Fax.

>I've been to the KB and read how to reinstall the printer driver
>(article Q137752) and followed instructions - as well as uninstalling
>and reinstalling Microsoft Exchange - to no effect.

>Do I need to uninstall IE5.01 and reinstall Windows 95 to get it
>working? I can't think of any other solution.

--
Jeff Cole
Clear Vision Trust

Microsoft Fax Printer Driver

Post by jon_krah.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,

Try going into the [control panel], [Add/Remove Programs], try removing
MSFax, then go and add it again, throught he [Windows Setup] tab.

Quote:> Hi

> I get a message from Word Pro saying that it can't load the Microsoft
> Fax printer driver when I try to print to Microsoft Fax.

> I've been to the KB and read how to reinstall the printer driver
> (article Q137752) and followed instructions - as well as uninstalling
> and reinstalling Microsoft Exchange - to no effect.

> Do I need to uninstall IE5.01 and reinstall Windows 95 to get it
> working? I can't think of any other solution.
> --
> Jeff Cole
> Clear Vision Trust

------
         Kind Regards,
         Bill, ElectraSoft

 Get newest version of [FaxMail for Windows], [FaxMail Network for
Windows]
 or [32bit Fax], free trial: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/
 To read what users are saying about ElectraSoft's fax software, go to
 http://www.ElectraSoft.com/10GoodReasons/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.