SBS2000 Reinstallation ? Exchange database recovery..?

SBS2000 Reinstallation ? Exchange database recovery..?

Post by Stephan Gladiadi » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:03:44

Hello,

Can the SBS2000 Installation .. exchange server information store etc be
recovered by  a full reinstall of W2K / SBS2000  ?

I have been having considerable trouble with getting NETLOGON to work after
some security patches and cannot get exchange services going..

Thanks,

Stephan

1. Exchange-Server Database-Recovery

Hi All,

the harddiscs (two 4GB SCSI, Stripeset 2+6 GB) of our SBS-Server chrashed.
After the data recovery i will get from ontrack CDROMs with the
harddisc-data.
My question:
What's the best way to import the exchange-server-data (edb etc.) into a
new SBS-installation.

Thanks for every message...
--
Michael Fieg
INFORVISION GmbH

2. HP OfficeJet Initialization codes

3. SQL database recovery

4. US job opportunity for Client-Server developers

5. SBS2000 Product Key recovery???

6. looking for 68HC11 development tools

7. Recovery of SBS4.5 from SBS2000

8. New sidewinder 3D drivers don't fix all problems in FS6.0

9. Disaster recovery for a SBS2000 server

10. SBS2000/Exchange mail with cc being sent via SBS2000

11. SBS2000(Without Exchange) + Domino R5 + SBS2000 Shared Fax

12. Move exchange databases to regular NT 4.0 and exchange 5.5

13. Exchange and Recovery