SBS 4.5 setup

Post by Andy » Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:01:51

Hi Everyone,

I am currently running SBS 4.5 and MS Exchange 5.5

At the moment I am using POP3 Weasel to collect emails as our emails are
POP3 only.

From next week we are having a new domain which and the emails are MX record
type.

I would like to set up the Server so it collects the new emails (MX) and the
old one (POP3) at the same time.

Can anyone tell me how should I do this or point me to a manual that I can
read.

If this is not the right group please let me know.

Many thanks,

Anguel

1. SBS 4.5 Setup Error - Exchange

I've been able to upgrade SBS 4.0a  to SBS 4.5 without any problems except
Exchange will not install. The following errors occur:

    MS Exchange Server Setup

        While attempting to start the MS Exchange Directory Service, the
following error was encountered:
      "The dependency service or group failed to start"

    ID No: 0xc002042c

Also:

The service did not start due to logon failure

ID No: 0xc002042d

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kevin Dorsey

2. What are PDF screen values?

3. SBS 4.5 Setup HAL error

4. In Jokes and Mutual Back Slapping

5. SBS 4.5 Setup

6. Common Interest Network Information Center Society Root Sync Report Mon Dec 10 06:10:40 EST 2001

7. Trend OfficeScan for SBS 4.5 Setup Question 2

8. Does Cisco 678 Modem Support PPPOE

9. Installing Two NIC's of the Same Brand/Type in a SBS 4.5 Setup

10. SBS 4.5 setup. HELP

11. SBS 4.5 Setup Disk #3

12. MAJOR PROBLEM...can't run SBS 4.5 setup

13. SBS 4.5 beta & SBS Setup