lost SBS console.

Post by thebare » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 none of the technet fixes short of total reinstall have corrected the
condition. I get unable to open with a 404 error.
Believe I have problem finding connection via active server page. But
lost from there.  am newbie to SBS so any help would be appreciated.

--
thebare1 ^..^

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Lost SBS Console

When I upgraded from SBS 4.0 to 4.5 I lost SBS console. How can i get it
back. I get the error page "The page cannot be displayed". This also
happened when I had SBS 4.0 and installed Outlook 2000.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanx in advance
Joe

2. Turning off modem compressiion

3. SBS Console lost link

4. Trouble with X.400 mail

5. Lost the SBS Console Page

6. setup can't find previous install

7. SBS Console lost?

8. X-box vs Playstation 2 debate

9. Lost list of computers in SBS console

10. Lost Server manager Console - Help!

11. lost console after IIS patch install

12. Lost Users List In Console After NT SP4

13. Lost Console