Lost Console

Post by Peter Branna » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

Somehow I have managed to lose my server console html files, either that or
IIS is looking in the wrong place for them, any way I can recover this?

Thanx

Peter

Lost Console

Post by Dave Davi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

My console disappeared mysteriously too. MS support said they never heard of
that before.  Turns out there is a console.exe in the SQL directory and one
in smallbusiness.  The one in SQL won't run and I don't know what it does.
I reset console in the START menu to point to the one in smallbusiness and
it came back normally.  Been working ok ever since.  Still a mystery why it
disappeared in the first place.

Dave Davis, MCP