Recovery of SBS4.5 from SBS2000

Post by Anthon » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 01:31:50

Good Afternoon,
I recently upgraded SBS4.5 to SBS2000 using the upgrade
wizard.
I am not able to access my public folders since the
upgrade. I see the
company in the system manager and the logins and it shows
the
mailboxes. but when I select public folders, it displays
the error
"The operation failed, id no: 80004005 Exchange System
Manager"
I have to get my exchange database back online. Now the
ADC wasn't
installed so I have no connection agreement back to
exchange 5.5.
Can anyone tell me how to run the disaster recovery for
exchange 5.5?
I have to get exchange back online, even if I can't use
Exchange 2000.
Does anyone have any ideas that can help. Either to get me
access to
public folders in ver 2000 or re-install ver 5.5? I have a
tape backup
of the SBS4.5 before I ran the install.

fyi, i can pull up the private i.s. and pub i.s. in the
system
manager, and it lists all the folders in my public
folders, but I get
that same 80004005 error when I try to view properties.
Please,
please help. thank you.

Anthony