READ THIS PAPER (to see bad English)

Post by John Warkenti » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

What in the hell kind of language is this spam written in?

READ THIS PAPER (to see bad English)

Post by Ben Purdu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I think I heard some dude talking like that at the local mini-mart....

Ben

Quote:>What in the hell kind of language is this spam written in?

READ THIS PAPER (to see bad English)

Post by Drifte » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

You got this wrong, guys.  I know two languages -  English and Bad English
- and this definately ain't Bad English.  I'm not sure what it is, but
English don't even enter the picture.

> I think I heard some dude talking like that at the local mini-mart....

> Ben

> >What in the hell kind of language is this spam written in?

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. SCW Question: English and Chinese Office97 on English SBS4.5?

Any problems/drawbacks running foreign language applications (e.g., Chinese
or Japanese Office97/2000?) on English SBS4.5?

First step seems to be reconfiguring original Outlook2000 (English) setup.
Checking the SBS Technical FAQ, those wishing to add Office2000 to Setup
Computer Wizard (SCW) should first remove existing Office CD1 files
(Outlook2000) by deleting the directory, then install Office2000 CD1 and
perform Administrative Install. Do same for CD2. Then must rename
/SmallBusiness directory files scw.ini to scw.no and scw.o to scw.ini --
under template directory suggests similar rename procedure for clioc.inf.

That's will probably work OK, but I want to offer two different language
versions of Office2000 (English and Chinese) available on same SBS4.5
machine. Is it as simple as just creating an entirely new directory (e.g.,
\\%sbserver%\clientapps\ms\office_Ch\CD 1)?

Any problems running Chinese (or other DBCS language) versions of
Outlook2000 on English Exchange Server 5.5?

Comments/suggestions appreciated.

JCHoffman
Taipei

2. need help with setting up Group policy

3. Seeing myself, good or bad?

4. Koza code & XLISP

5. ACAD Sees Files as Read Only

6. YES albumn fonts...

7. smbtar Errors Reading Files - Some Good, some Bad

8. TCP & WARP = SYS 2070! HELP!

9. Bad VPN, Bad!

10. Bad logon causes the Bad Logon Count to increase by two.

11. I know we don't read anything but read this:

12. SMS_SHR\inventory.box dir. read or read/write access

13. SMS_SHR\SMSID dir read or read/write access