IIS won't start correctly after Server Reboot

IIS won't start correctly after Server Reboot

Post by Rick » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 05:32:02

Running Small Business Server 2000 with ISA and IIS.
Whenever the server is rebooted and I try to access our
web site through a web browser. I get a 403 Forbidden
error.

In order to correct this I must shut down ISA Server
control and associated services. Then I must restart
IIS... it shuts down but then times out while trying to
start again. So I must manually stop and start service. I
then try to double click the default web page in the IIS
Manager and it says I have lost my connection would you
like to reconnect. So I click reconnect and it shows
everything fine.

Then I start the ISA services again and now I can access
my web page fine.

It is quite a pain to have to go through this process
every time the server is rebooted. Any ideas or
suggestions are greatly appreciated.

1. IIS won't start after reboot

I am running SBS 4.5 in an essentially static environment
(no changes).  Yesterday I performed a reboot and the Web
Publishing Service wouldn't start.  Dr Watson gives a
message of:

inetinfo.exe
access violation (0xC0000005), Address 0x63801e9e

I have applied SP6a and Proxy Server 2.0 SP1 with no
impact.

Any thoughts?

2. Gray Bar Output on Printserver 20

3. IIS Default website won't start with WEB Proxy service started

4. Stop Asking for my email address at startup

5. IIS Won't Start

6. Looking for SMF-64 spec

7. Recently restored - now "Default Website" missing and IIS won't start

8. professional testing available

9. SBS Console (4 to 4.5 upgrade) won't work, IIS not starting Admin web...

10. WINS server won't start: Access Denied

11. IIS- default web site won't start

12. IIS Service Won't start

13. Why won't Samba won't stay started in Redhat 7.0 ??