Please help ! : NTLMSSP

Post by Manatsarin Wichianler » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:08:21

Hi,
    My SBS 4.5 was restart with no reason on last saturday. Then all
exchange service can not start.
    I checked the event viewer it report many errors.
    The first one is like this

    Event ID:      7003
    Source:        Service Control Manager
    User:            N/A
    Type:           Error
    Computer:    PACIFIC01    (This is my server)
    Categoty:    None
    The IIS Admin Service service depends on the following nonexistent
service: NTLMSSP

    Does anyone has directions or ideas on this ?

Thanks in advance
Joe

Please help ! : NTLMSSP

Post by SBS-MV » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

NTLMSSP (Windows NT LanMan Security Support Provider)
This may help resolve it:  How to Delay Loading of Specific Services [Q193888]

  Hi,
      My SBS 4.5 was restart with no reason on last saturday. Then all
  exchange service can not start.
      I checked the event viewer it report many errors.
      The first one is like this

      Event ID:      7003
      Source:        Service Control Manager
      User:            N/A
      Type:           Error
      Computer:    PACIFIC01    (This is my server)
      Categoty:    None
      The IIS Admin Service service depends on the following nonexistent
  service: NTLMSSP

      Does anyone has directions or ideas on this ?

  Thanks in advance
  Joe

1. Please help ... please.

Dear All,

SBS 4.5 and Windows 95 clients.

As I understand it, when someone logs in the DHCP server assigns them an IP
address.  I now have a need for one of the client machines to dial into a
customers server using the modem sharing on our server.  This customer has
supplied us with an IP address that must belong to the machine that is
dialling into their server.

That's my problem, how do I bypass either proxy server on my server or make
the server I am dialling into believe that I am using the IP address they
supplied?

Many thanks for your help,

Andy
Ipswich
England

2. I need some help with an IE5 problem in 98SE

3. Please Please need help with Exchange!!!!!!!!!

4. Uh Oh? Intergraph??

5. SOMEBODY Please Help: Stuck on TEST 8 of diagnose.txt...PLEASE!

6. Slip/PPP

7. PLEASE HELP WITH SHAREPOINT ASAP..PLEASE!!!

8. All pages goes to the private folder, when I publish my site!

9. Depend on NtlmSsp

10. Bad login NTLMSSP

11. SMB + NTLMSSP

12. PLEASE HELP!!!Maping a network drive from remote network windows 98 help!!!

13. Please help! really need help.