DHCP will not start, gives not enough storage space in event viewer

DHCP will not start, gives not enough storage space in event viewer

Post by Kevin Simpki » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Having trouble with DHCP loading on a fresh install of Small Business
Server. Gives not enough storage space error in event viewer. I've
checked hard drive free space, and it's about 1 gig. I've got a 9 gig
SCSI drive with a 1.5 gig FAT16 boot partition and a 7.5 gig NTFS
partition. Also any help on setting up DHCP would be appreciated.
THANKS!!