Sample INS-file for Small Business Server

Sample INS-file for Small Business Server

Post by Mats Hagne » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi!
Is there anyone who has a working sample of an INS-file for SBS with the
parameters needed for access and Dial Up SMTP ?

I would appreciate if someone could mail me a copy of that file, since we
are having trouble getting help from Microsoft with that.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Regards
Mats Hagner

Sample INS-file for Small Business Server

Post by Birk Binnar » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

There is no such thing.  Getting SBS to work with a non-SBS compliant ISP is
the single biggest problem it has.  There are several stories on the SBS
Info website (URL below) by people who have done this.
--
Birk Binnard
Peninsula Software/SBS Info website

>Hi!
>Is there anyone who has a working sample of an INS-file for SBS with the
>parameters needed for access and Dial Up SMTP ?

>I would appreciate if someone could mail me a copy of that file, since we
>are having trouble getting help from Microsoft with that.

>Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

>Regards
>Mats Hagner

1. Benifits of MS Small Business 2000 over MS Small Business Backoffice Server 4.5

Dear Readers,

We are currently using MS Small Business Back Office
Server 4.5. We want to upgrade to MS Small Business Server
2000. But we don't know the benifits of MS Small Business
Server 2000 over Small Business Back Office Server 4.5.

Could any one please help us by leting us know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lutfor

2. Multi-User Address Books

3. Small Business Server 2003 Server Lock

4. ScSi Dos Adapters!

5. Can Windows Server 2003 be seperated from "Small Business Server 2

6. Help: connecting SGI Video Creator to HP9000 C110

7. Event ID 20036 with Small Business Server DHCP Server

8. newbie warning: css vs xslt

9. Small Business Server/ Exchange Server

10. Small Business Server 2003 Servers

11. How do I change a Small Business Server from PDC to Member Server

12. Win2kRC1 & Backoffice Server & Small Business server