The token supplied to the function is invalid ID no:80090308

The token supplied to the function is invalid ID no:80090308

Post by Matt McHug » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:18:02

When trying to expand public folder in Exchange System Manager, receiving the
following message:

The token supplied to the function is invalid.
ID no: 80090308
Exchange System Manager

Running SBS 2003 (no service packs)

Modified ExAdmin per
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;324345. Still unable
to expand Public Folders. Restarted IIS. Restarted Exchange System Attendant.
Still unable to expand Public Folders. After searching numerous articles,
tried rebooting server since it is requesting it after performing Windows
Updates (not service packs though). SSL certificate does not appear to be
removed from VD as it still prompts if I direct a browser to it and it still
has the View/Edit box available.

Any help would be appreciated.

The token supplied to the function is invalid ID no:80090308

Post by Matt McHug » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:28:02

Also, just raised the domain functional level to 2003 and Exchange to Native
mode. No affect.

> When trying to expand public folder in Exchange System Manager, receiving the
> following message:

> The token supplied to the function is invalid.
> ID no: 80090308
> Exchange System Manager

> Running SBS 2003 (no service packs)

> Modified ExAdmin per
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;324345. Still unable
> to expand Public Folders. Restarted IIS. Restarted Exchange System Attendant.
> Still unable to expand Public Folders. After searching numerous articles,
> tried rebooting server since it is requesting it after performing Windows
> Updates (not service packs though). SSL certificate does not appear to be
> removed from VD as it still prompts if I direct a browser to it and it still
> has the View/Edit box available.

> Any help would be appreciated.

1. c# - Invalid Token Error, ADSI & Tracing

I am posting this in this newsgroup because I found some
discussions related to ADSI and this error

I had a Windows Forms Project which had a Class
File "AdUser.cs" which represents a Active Directory User
and had methods & Properties to Get and set HomeDirectory
etc. Every thing was fine.

I then descide to make my app multi tear and moved my
AdUser.cs to a seperate Class Project (AdData.csproj) and
everything still worked fine until I descided to move the
tracing functionality to the Class Project by creating a
seperate app.config file in that project. Also copied the
code below to the AdUser.cs.

                TextWriterTraceListener textListener = new
TextWriterTraceListener(fs);
                Trace.Listeners.Add(textListener);

                TraceSwitch adDataSwitch= new TraceSwitch
("AdDaTrace","Trace for Ad Data Layer");

At the Trace.Listner.Add( , I get the below error.

Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member
declaration

Any Idea?

Rajesh Abraham Chacko

2. NeXT Cube backplane pinouts

3. XPATH contains() function error: Script Execution Error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment

4. FS: Aminet 11

5. Invalid Document - Biztalk Cease functioning

6. MyODBC can't initialize character set problem ...

7. Invalid SBS Product I.D. !

8. Where are websites with free games?

9. Set ntsecuritydescriptor cause "The security ID structure is invalid" error

10. Directory Services and COMException "Invalid User ID or Password"

11. OU Permissions "The security ID structure is invalid

12. MENPKKMKID *** I AM THE TROLL - I AM YOUR BENEVOLENT LEADER *** p5ugFo6RNw0

13. ZTBARCAXLN *** I AM THE TROLL - I AM YOUR BENEVOLENT LEADER *** ciS16ptt