Fax server

Post by Doug Christense » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

For some reson I cannot get the Microsoft Small Business Fax Server up and
going. I am pretty sure it is in my configuations because my modem works
and I can't get it to work on a different analog port. I have a ISDN
connection to the Internet and a separate analog port on that that my US
Robotics 33.6 (external) Fax modem is plugged into. If any one has any
suggestions I would appriciate them. This is my first time in a news group.

Thanks
Josh Richardson
Phonex Corp

1. Microsoft Exchange Server , Fax Server & Modem Sharing Server

Hi there, everyone

I wish to set-up an Windows NT 4.0 application server that will only run the
following applications:
Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5;
Microsoft Fax Server; and
Microsoft Modem Sharing Server.
The last 2 applications mentioned above only appear to come with Microsoft
Small Business Server. Can these applications be purchased separately and
used with Exchange Server 5.5? If so, how do I go about separately
purchasing these applications - I have not seen them for sale individually?
If these 2 applications are not yet available separately, does anyone know
whether Microsoft will be releasing them individually, or not??

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Mark

2. highlighting row in datalist

3. RAS server, Fax server and modem sharing server conflicts in SBS 4.5

4. alt.binaries.emulators.cbm group - which open/free newsserver offers it?

5. Microsoft Fax client 95 with SBS Fax server

6. Alife Database Weblication (Announcing)

7. SBS Fax Server - receiveing faxes

8. What do I need to link Palm IIIxe with Lotus Notes 5.01

9. Fax Server cannot re-route fax to mailbox, why?

10. Unable to install fax server: "Class 1 fax modem required"

11. How to fax with VBA via MS Fax Server?

12. SBS 4.5 Fax Server not sending Fax Acks

13. Changing Fax Server - fax no. in header