SBS Console lost link

Post by MPP » Sat, 20 Oct 2001 16:25:32

I have lost my link to the SBS Console, where is the executable located?

1. Lost the SBS Console Page

Dan,

Thanks for the 'Q's  I got them both re-installed the consle and still page
not found.

Well in the troubleshooting, it said to test the IE for the localhost and I
was not getting alocal host. SOOO

I went to the MMC in NT checked the properties on the Default Web Site, and
I had I guess changed it one time to a hard IP address, well....

when I changed it to  IP Address: (All Unassigned)  WALA the console and
local host items worked.

Thanks for your time to stop and reply, and I hope if anyone reads this it
may give them additional clues.

Bubba

2. PAGE WIDTHS

3. SBS Console lost?

4. Building an OS/2 Notes API app. in WATCOM

5. lost SBS console.

6. Sharing Plotter using win95

7. Lost list of computers in SBS console

8. Velo 500 Lock Up Problem

9. Lost SBS Console

10. Exchange Links Are LOST !!

11. Lost primary keys when WBEM-linking SMS tables in Access 97/2000

12. Lost link to Help

13. Lost the HOME link in the default Navigation Bar