Installing fax printer

Post by Peter Ryckaer » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,

On one of the client PC's in an SBS environment, the fax printer has been
accidentally removed.  We tried to reinstall the printer by using the client
setup disk, but it did not restore the fax printer.

Are there any other solutions to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Ryckaert

Installing fax printer

Post by Carlos M. Pere » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Peter,

You can install the printer by right clicking the printer when you go to
network neighborhood then go to server then select the fax printer and click
install, that should automatically copy over the files.

You could also choose manage server, install software on computer then
select the user/computer and install the fax client.  This might be
necessary if the software was also deleted/removed.

Hope this helps,

Carlos M. Perez

>Hello,

>On one of the client PC's in an SBS environment, the fax printer has been
>accidentally removed.  We tried to reinstall the printer by using the
client
>setup disk, but it did not restore the fax printer.

>Are there any other solutions to solve this problem ?

>Thanks in advance,

>Peter Ryckaert

1. fax service install hangs on creating fax printer

Hi,

Until yesterday, our customer's sbs ran with an internal
ISDN-Card only; Modem-Sharing & Fax-Server where not
available. (Proxy & MSX where sufficient)

Now upgrading the sbs with an external modem (supra v34,
nt-drivers) requires installation of fax-services, modem-sharing
and so on.

The setup detects the additional modem and creates
the new services but while installing the fax printer
(99%), the setup hangs with dr. watson (endless-loop without
any requesters).

any ideas?

specs:

SBS 4 e, 25 CALs, 96 MB RAM,
AVM-B1-ISDN,
DATEV-Communications-Gateway

bye,

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q5010578

2. Newbie quest

3. Shared Fax: No fax printer is installed

4. Epoc on standalone x86

5. Installing a fax printer on a client machine -- possible?

6. **Acorn/Archimedes - Train to WinNT - £20,000 - Thames Valley

7. Install fax driver (as a printer) on Win95

8. Verkaufe Allplan FT V16

9. Installing Shared Fax Printer

10. Fax doesn't install printer

11. sbs2000 multiple fax modems and multiple shared fax printers ??

12. Fax Service & Client Fax Printer

13. Fax client install fails/Outlook fax service