Distribute Software to network

Post by mz » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Can I install software to each workstation while seated at the server?  (Not
the software listed in the add software under manage server)

Michael Zabritski

remove BADSPAM for reply

Distribute Software to network

Post by Cris Hanna, BS, MCP, MV » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

There's SMS or other utils that can do this

--
Cris Hanna, BS, MCP
SBS-MVP

>Can I install software to each workstation while seated at the server?
(Not
>the software listed in the add software under manage server)

>--
>Thanks,
>Michael Zabritski

>remove BADSPAM for reply

Distribute Software to network

Post by Stephen Kin » Sat, 27 Mar 1999 04:00:00

You can add software to the Add Software under manage server. Check out the
story 19 on Birk Binard's SBS website at http://www.birkbinnard.com/SBS/ .
This gives detailed instructions. If I were you, I would make sure that I
had a good backup prior to attempting this though.